Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.
Oct 17, 2011
Haunted house!
Saturday night Greg and I had a date night. We haven't had one in a while so it was so nice! Greg's mom watched the girls over night and we went out to eat and went to Nightmare on 13th with a group of friends. Greg and I have made it a tradition to go to a haunted house every year for Halloween. Last year our good friends Angel and Chris tagged along, and now it's tradition that they go with us each year. This year we added to the group. Chris' yourger brother John and his wife Sasha. Since Sasha is from Russia she hadn't experienced a Haunted house in America so we made her and John lead the way. She did very well, I think I only saw her jump a few times. Angel is a little jumpy in the haunted houses. And I screamed as well in some of the rooms... The one room was dark and there was a T.V on viewing the video that's played in the movie "The Ring" So I knew that that scary girl was somewhere in the room waiting to jump out. So of course I'm looking around and not seeing her anywhere. Suddenly as we were about to exit the room She jumps out from behind the T.V! Scared the heck out of me, and I screamed. The other time was we were coming out of one room and Angel and Chris just took off so I was thinking, "Oh that must be the end." NOPE WAS I WRONG!! I'm walking a head of Greg and all of a sudden I hear a chainsaw roar to life and a scary man running towards me with the chainsaw in hand. I turned around and ran into Greg, I then proceed to Jump up on him wraping my arms and legs around him, burrowing my head into his chest and closing my eyes! He then carried me out of the room. When I felt safe I got down appoligized for my quick reaction and noticed Angel and Chris waiting at the end of the hall. John and Sasha were right behind us laughing their heads off at my reaction. I quickly realize that we are in a hall way with clown pictures hanging on the wall. I let go of Greg and continued walking towards Angel and Chris and then all of a sudden OUT POPS A CLOWN from inside the wall! Still scared from the chainsaw man I screamed Jumped into the opposite wall and about fell on my butt (Luckly Greg was there to catch me before I actually hit the floor.)! I'm not scared of Clowns but it was the element of suprise that caught me. It was seriously the most fun I have had in a long time!!!!! I am looking forward to next years tradition. After that we all decided to go watch a scary movie at Angel's... Lets just say I will never pick out a scary movie again! IT WAS LAME! But we did share some fun memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


James is still trying to get me to go with him. I just haven't really liked haunted houses since my last bad experience at one. We were thinking about getting a group together to go to one this year...but yeah I think not. :p
ReplyDelete