Oct 10, 2011

New calling

I went from Young Women's Miamaid/Laural advisor to 2nd counselor in primary to Primary 1st counselor and all within 2 1/2 years. Yeah for some reason I don't stay in callings for very long... Maybe that's a bad sign... Hope not. So anyways I was released from my primary calling two weeks ago, in fact my last day was the primary program. Then it was conference week, so no church. Then Yesterday, my first day in Relief Society in like 3 1/2 years.  I walked in sat down, looked around and it was a sea of gray! I was the youngest one in there! I felt oddly out of place. Then as more people filed in there was like 5 out of, I don't know like 20 with color hair. Still I feel out of place. I get into sacrament and on of the bishopric men sits down next to me and says he wants to meet with me... I came and he gave me a new calling..... Any guesses as to what it is??? I cannot say, you'll have to wait till next Sunday, but for now, any guesses????

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen your blog until now! It is so cute!! I really love it! I am following it now, I am excited you do fun projects : ) Thanks for sharing it with me~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is one of the counselors in Relief Society. Keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Kari, since you're the only one that played along :) I am the Relief Society Instructor. I'm nervous, these ladies know a lot more than I do so I'm not sure what I have to offer them, but I'm excited for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete