Feb 16, 2011

Things you may not know about me

I thought I'd do a little blurb about me so you can get to know me better. But not only for you but for me, sometimes admits all the stress, chaos, and craziness I often forget who I am and  writing them down really helps me remember myself. If you want to ask any more questions you want to know about me or my family just ask away. I would certainly love any and all questions/comments. So here we go some facts about me...

  • I was born in California and lived there for 7 years
  • I've been to Disneyland twice once at the age of 4 and 12
  • I have never gassed up a car before
  • I used to work at a golf course driving huge lawn mowers
  • In the past I never wanted/liked kids
  • I've never been on an airplane
  • I love to dance
  • I was able to preform a duet with my good friend for a school dance concert
  • I wish I still played the violin 
  • Greg was my very first boyfriend and kiss
  • I am VERY self conscious
  • The furthest  out of state I have been is Yellowstone
  • I used to work at a bakery (just cleaning no decorating)
  • I have 4 sisters, one of which died at birth, and no brothers
  • I'm shy
  • I am outspoken when someone is really getting on my nerve
  • I wasn't a good girl in elementry
  • Most of Greg's friends teased me in elementary and junior high
  • I like rap/hip hop
  • I absolutely hate ironing, and doing laundry
  • My hair is naturally fuzzy, no not curly, that requires product, all natural it is fuzzzy
  • I love dressing up
  • I love horror movies
  • I don't have a lot of patience
  • I hated every single minute of my Senior year in High school
So there ya go, Just a few things about myself. Hope I didn't bore you too much, but then again if I did you wouldn't be reading this right now.  If ya have any more questions I'd be happy to answer them. Just leave a comment! :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the blogging world! :) This is such a great way to keep in contact with people I think...better than facebook. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've never gassed up a car before?! How is that even possible? I filled up my car yesterday, and as I stood outside in the cold...I wished that it was Tim filling up my car and not me :). I definitely didn't know that! I also didn't know you were born in California. I learned some new stuff about you! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete