Okay I am going to share our story,
Greg and I met in August, 2005. My Junior year and his Senior. We met in stage crew class. He had just transferred from Copper Hills to Kearns High, that's a different story. We started out as friends, of course I was wishing different! We would always hang out during class, but when lunch came around we went our separate ways, but for some reason Greg would always wander over to my locker where I'd sit with my group of friends, where he'd just pass by. Not kidding you he'd pass by 4-5 times during lunch. Well you know me, shy, self conscious, and stubborn, didn't think he was doing this to see me I just thought he walked a lot, but my friends kept insisting that I invite him to sit. One day I got up the nerve to actually ask, SO unlike me! But guess what he sat, and from then on we'd walk from stage crew to lunch, just as friends. On another day I mustered up the nerve to somehow give him my number and address and make him come pick me up. So me being as Conniving as I am I walked up to him and said that our stage crew teacher needed me at the play tonight to help, (I knew Greg was working that play that night). I said that I didn't have a car to drive, so I gave him my number and address and told him to call before he came to make sure it was alright with my parents. He called and then came to pick me up for the night. We'd been friends for a while before we realized that both of us liked each other. We told each other how we felt, but never really made it official. I wanted him to actually ask me to my face, but he never did! But one day someone asked what the status was and then we finally decided that we were to be together. Greg said "I love you" to me first it took me a few months to say it, though I knew I did. Greg graduated and worked two jobs, I finished my senior year. Then September 15, 2007 Greg and I got married. Unfourtently we weren't eternally bonded until March 28, 2009. On November 23, 2007 we had our beautiful little Aliesha! To say I was scared was an understatement! But I absolutely love change, I invite change whenever it approaches. Greg and I were sealed to Aliesha March 28, 2009 and on that same day we found out we were pregnant with our second baby, McKenzie, who was born December 17, 2009. I love our story. It is one of romance, struggle, change, love, and conquer. So this is my tale. And I will write many more to come as our family takes on new adventures every day!
Yay! You have a blog. This makes me very happy :). I'm kind of a blog stalker, so don't get scared or anything :). Glad to see you joined up. I look forward to getting to know you better through reading about your adventures!
ReplyDelete