I just loved the weather today! The girls loved it too. We all got to get out and play in the yard wearing jeans, T-shirt, tennis shoes, and a light jacket. First time, this year, for that. And they loved getting out and not being stuck in the house. I got a little ambitious and started cleaning out the flower garden. I love day's like these, perfect weather, and lots of fun. I just wish that it didn't end in tears when I tell the girls it's time to go inside and clean up so I can get dinner fixed. Oh well at least the majority of the day was spent laughing, and smiling.
Riding bikes! Kenzie doesn't quite get how to pedal yet,
but she loves to be pushed around.
The neighbor kids came out to play... and of course they went straight for the snow...
But hey they had a fun snowball fight.
The flower garden. I will never ever ever ever EVER do a rock bed EVER again!
My fingers hurt so bad after scraping half of the rocks out of the flower bed. But
I think it's going to look, better without all the rocks. And it's going to be much easier for
me to weed the flower bed!
I'm looking forward to more fun outside days like today. I love the snow, but it's nice to just get out and soak in the sun... Plus both of my girls are really tired... that means bed time is gonna be easy as pie.






I love how it snowed the next day...crazy Utah weather! Hopefully spring will get here sooner rather than later though. I know we had a mild winter, so I really can't complain, but I'm looking forward to many afternoons spent in my backyard playing with Emmy! So glad you guys were able to get out and enjoy the weather while it lasted :)
ReplyDelete