Feb 4, 2012

Aliesha and McKenzie.

As I was laying in bed last night I was thinking that I really don't write down all the stuff that Kenz and Liesh do on a daily basis. I would hate to forget some of the stuff that they love to do.
So today I'm just going to write down some of the few things they like.

Aliesha

Aliesha Loves going to school and she is just soaking up everything the teachers are teaching her.
She knows the Pledge of Allegiance by heart. She can read her ABC's And her numbers. She knows what long vowels are and what her short vowels are. She has been learning about different countries. In fact I was watching some show on the history channel and they showed a map of the world and she ran up and pointed to all of the different countries and said we learned about these countries in school! She knows Mexico, England, USA, and Ireland.
She has a lot of friends at school... but she can never remember their names.
At home she loves to paint, and watch movies. Some of her favorite movies are, Toy Story (1-3), Casper, and Cat in the Hat.
Her favorite color is Purple.
She loves anything princess related.
She loves posing for pictures.
She loves when daddy comes home. She'll run up to him and jump into his arms and hug him for minutes. It is the sweetest thing ever.
She loves going over to grandparents house and playing with her cousins.
She loves to dance to music and one of her favorite songs is "Taking Care of Business" by BTO
Even though she's mostly sweet she does have her sassy moments...
Right now we are fighting with her talking back to us, but I believe it's a girl thing so I'm sure it's always going to be an issue.


McKenzie

Mckenzie Loves having mommy and Kenzie time when Aliesha is at school. But she gets really excited when we get ready to pick Aliesha up from school. When at home with just mommy, she'll cuddle up with me and watch cartoons... Barney is her Favorite!!! She also loves Sesame Street. She is a very curious little girl. She always gets into things she's not supposed to get into. And she knows it too. She'll sit there and look at me as I'm telling her no, but she slowly does whatever she's not supposed to do. She surprisingly doesn't mind nap times, but with the small room she's still in her crib. I've put her in Aliesha's bed but she loves to get out and get into her dresser and throw clothes all over the place.
Some of McKenzies favorite movies are: Bridge to Tarabithia (Super cute movie!) Toy Story, and Barney.
She loves Hot dogs and Bacon! Seriously Greg can make her do anything when bacon is in the equation.
She loves to dance.
Her favorite color is pink.
She loves playing with her dolls, and play dress up with Aliesha.
We have a rocking horse and she loves getting up and rocking. 
She will always help me unload the dishwasher.
She wants to do things all by her self now.
I've tried to potty train her, but I feel she's not quite ready yet. But she does show interest. Maybe in a couple of months.
She eats snow...
She loves ICE.
She's always making sure she says love you to us. and loves to give loves. 

I love both of my beautiful girls! They truly are blessings in my life. I'm so grateful to have them as my kids. They are getting so big and I look forward to continue on building a great relationship with both of them.

1 comment:

  1. It always amazes me to see how quickly they learn and grow up! Aleisha is so smart! I was listening to her as you showed her the flash cards today at church and I was so impressed with how much she knows! What a smart girl :). And...I have a very special place in my heart for Kenzie...she just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete