Jan 23, 2012

Lost, and not found.

So I've lost my wedding ring which included the band. Plus I also lost my promise ring Greg gave to me in 2005. Words cannot describe how upset I am at this moment. And the most irritating thing is, I seriously cannot remember what I did. Last Saturday I went to a bridal shower with my mom, but I didn't take off my rings. I thought I remembered putting lotion on in my mom's car but they said I didn't and they looked, but didn't find them. After that day I was sick and the girls were sick so that whole week we didn't go anywhere. We stayed home all week long. I always put my rings on my night stand, but they weren't there. So we looked in my closet, under our bed, in and under the nightstands, and dressers. We've looked in the Girls' room under their beds, in their closet, and dresser. We looked in The bathrooms, laundry room, under the washer and dryer, in the washer and dryer. We looked through all the girls' toys. In our desk, Under cushions and couches. Greg went and took the bathroom sink traps off and looked their. We looked through the kitchen. I even went and looked through all our garbage... GROSS. And no luck. I really have no idea where they could be. I'm very sad and really mad at myself for losing them. I really don't know where else to look. I hope we find them, but it's not looking to good.

 I really loved my rings. And I don't want a replacement. I want them both back!
I looked to see if they had my wedding ring where we bought them, but they don't sell it anymore. Makes me want to cry, more, just talking about them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brie! I'm so so sorry! That makes me so sad for you. It's seriously one of my worst nightmares. I hope you find them, and I hope you find them soon because I'm sure that you're heartbroken over it. I have a couple fake ones you can borrow until you do...but I doubt they'd fit your long skinny fingers. I have rather fat man hands...so...my rings are huge :). I'll be praying that you find them!

    ReplyDelete