Oct 28, 2011

A-Z of Brie!

A: Age: 22 almost 23
B: Bed size:Queen :( Needs to be a king... Make that a Cal. king! Greg doesn't like to share.
C:  Chore that you hate: I hate lots of chores! ;) Kitchen clean up, that includes dishes, sweeping, mopping, cleaning fridge, stove, counter, microwave, etc.
D: Dogs: Love, but if ever I get a dog it will be a dog, not one of those yappie lap dogs. Give me a lab, Germain shepherd, Great Dane, Mastiff and I'll be happy
E: Essential start to your day: Waking up to both girls calling my name and telling me the sun is up. :)
F: Favorite color: I am loving Light Greens, Blues, and WHITE! Light, airy colors make me happy.
G: Gold or Silver: Silver
H: Height: 5'3"
I: Instruments you play: I used to play the violin. Now I want, ever so badly, to play acoustic guitar!
J: Job title: Home maker, Wife, Mother. :)
K: Kids: Aliesha--almost 4, McKenzie--almost 2!
L: Live: In an apartment... :( hopefully, someday, a house.
M: Mother's Name: Jill Marie Earl
N: Nicknames: Brie, Boo, Breezy, Denis...
O: Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had my girls.
P: Pet peeves: I have lots. One of them would have to be dirty people! People who don't clean up after themselves and aren't hygienically clean disgust me!
Q: Quote from a movie: "ULTIMATE PUNCH!!!" --Hot Rod
R: Right or Left handed:Right
S: Siblings: Erika, Me, Kindra, Lindsay, Shaylee.
T: Time you get up: On average 8:30-9:00. Sometimes 10:30! Depends on my girls
U: Ultimate dream: To be able to provide my kids with the necessities of life with out having to worry about money.
V: Vegetable you hate: Cooked spinach
W: What makes you run late: Trying to find things. Seriously every time I'm ready to go I lose my keys, or wallet, or phone!
X: X-Rays you've had: I fractured my pinkie finger so they took X-rays of my left hand.
Y: Yummy food that you make: Chicken enchiladas. :) This is seriously the only meal I can make and not have something go wrong!
Z: Zoo Animal:Giraffe!

3 comments:

  1. I learned some new things about you! I love posts like this :). They're always so much fun to read! And I can't blame you on the cooked spinach. Yucky. Although mine would probably be peas. Just thinking about them is putting a grossed out look on my face. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind peas, I like peas straight from the garden more than cooked peas though. I also forgot that I have had X-rays on my left foot. They thought I broke it when I was in gymnastics, but it was just cause I had/have an extra bone growth on my ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I love posts like these. You get a chance to get to know people. Love that you like Giraffe's love love LOVE them. :)

    ReplyDelete