Today is McKenzie's birthday. I really cannot believe that she's already two! It really has gone by so fast! She is such a big girl and I love her so very much! Kenzie has a lot of energy and loves to get into trouble. She's very mischievous and gets into everything. Which is exactly like I was... UH-OH, It's the curse!!! ;) She really is such a joy to have in our lives. She's also so loving a caring. She'll stop everything she's doing to say "love you" and to give you a hug. She loves all the Toy Story movies, loves to color, throw balls, dress up, she loves to help daddy whenever he brings out his tools or works on the car, and she loves her Grandparents very much. She is such a big helper and loves to help anyone who asks. I feel bad that she only has one working arm right now, so it's going to be a little tough to open her presents, but she's really smart and she'll figure something out to make it work. Mommy and Daddy love you so very much Kenzie. We are truly blessed to be your parents.

Baby Kenzie just hours after she was borne. Awww love the pic with her and Greg.
Kenzie and Mommy
I love this little smile... She knows I want a good picture and she's planning on ways to ruin a good picture...
Needless to say her plan worked cause this was about the 6th picture out of maybe 10 and it's still blurry. Silly girl
No comments:
Post a Comment