I am thankful for good movies
I love to cuddle up in a blanket and watch a good movie. Whether it be a good comedy, chick-flick. To the thrilling horror, action adventure. Even the ones that take you to magical places and make your imagination run wild, I love them all.
I am thankful for good books
The difference between a book and a movie is you can picture it anyway you want! No crappy acting actors, no horrible screen plays, just the author and your imagination. I could get lost in a good book any day.
I am thankful for a heated house.
I am always cold. Even in the summer. So to have heat in my house is a big blessing. I especially love walking into my girls room and seeing them sitting by the heat vent under a blanket talking to each other. cutest thing ever.
I am thankful for makeup
Yep I know very superficial of me, but I have to have makeup when I am going places. If I'm camping with family then no. I don't need makeup, but when I'm around certain people/groups of people I have to have it. sad, but true.
I am thankful for my hair straightener
cause without it I'd be Medusa! Literally... that or a brown hair version of carrot top. ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment