So a while ago I posted a post about trying to make decisions, specifically Aliesha's school. We had been wanting to put her into a good school that has a good curriculum, and that would teach her many things. She's a smart girl and I want a school that will fulfill her potential. One of Greg's co-workers puts her kids in Challenger, so we looked into that and decided that that's where we want Aliesha and McKenzie to go. It was spendy so we were really second guessing our decision, but we finally just went with it. We set up an appointment to go in, tour the building, ask our questions and get some answers. Aliesha loved it. We filled out an application and that was that. Aliesha was really upset when we left. Her exact words... "But I didn't even learn anything! And I wanted to play with friends!" haha. Silly girl. After we explained to her that we were just looking at the school, and that if they accept her then she can go to school, she was fine. A couple of weeks passes and then we got a letter in the mail saying that they accepted Aliesha! WAHOO! We were so excited! And so was Aliesha! :)
So yesterday Aliesha asked about school and when she's going to go. I walked her over to the calendar and pointed to the day we were at and the day her school starts! And can you believe it! Only two weeks left!!!!!! WHAT! I couldn't believe it! Every day she get's closer and closer to school, and every day she gets more and more excited. She'll tell people, "I'm going to challenger skoo..." Yeah we're still trying to get her to say, School, right since the "L" isn't as pronounced as, Love, Look, etc she often forgets that there is one. haha. We're working on it. And I'm mean and say to her if you can't say schooL right then you're not going to go to schooL. Then she starts saying it right. :) So mean I know.
Anyways, we are all excited for her to start, and learn new things. But most of all we are excited for her to gain a social life. So lets hope she learns and has a lot of friends.

Don't complain when she has too much of a social life, haha! Very exciting for her, she will soak in everything.
ReplyDelete