| I've wanted to do a crafty project that would also serve as home decor. I would absolutely love to make my own home decor! So I thought I'd start off with this small project. I've always liked these sunburst wall hangings, but some of them are way expensive! So I searched around and I found on this blog http://www.twenty-six-to-life.com/search/label/DIY that showed how to make one of your very own. I thought to myself, well I have a round mirror, so all I'd need is the Shims and wreath things and stain... It wouldn't cost me too much.to make one. So I'm going to go for it! It's seems simple enough so I'm gonna go shopping for the supplies tonight and then start on it tomorrow. I'll post pics when I'm done. |
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.
Jun 23, 2011
~New Project~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment