Okay so I realize that I did a blog yesterday, but I'm so bored that this gives me something to do!!!
One of my friends did this on her blog so I decided I'd do it as well!
15 useless facts about me
1) Dream job?
I have a few dream jobs that I would love to do. My number one would have to be a dance instructor! I would absolutely love to teach dance. The other would have to be a fitness instructor, which is weird cause I don't do much exercising myself, but when I'm around people and teaching people what to do I love it!
2) Favorite Drink?
Water!! YUM YUM I love Water!
3) Most important beauty secret?
I'm not too good on the beauty part. But lets see... Accessories! I love to accessorize whether it be a simple necklace and pair of earrings to a statement piece. A belt, the right shoe. If I could I would seriously have a room devoted to shoes and Accessories!
4) If you had an all expenses paid vacation...where would you go?
I would go to Italy, Spain, Europe, England, France! Heck the whole Mediterranean.
5) If you had three wishes, what would they be?
-I wish my Husband would get into his dream job!
-I wish we could have a house
-I wold wish for 3 more wishes...
6) If you could have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hard question cause I love food! Lets see...
Thinking...
still thinking...
Okay I think it would have to be pizza! Mmmm pizza, with lots of cheese and peppornie and sausage, Pineapple.... Mmmmm!
Great now I'm craving a pizza!
7) What is one talent you wish you had?
I wish I was musically inclined! When I was in Jr. High I played the Violin, but due to lack of practicing, the Violin was taken away. To be able to play Violin, guitar, piano would be awesome!
8) Biggest celebrity crushes...
Hmm, of course Greg is at the top of my list! But when I was younger I had a crush on...
Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez, From Sandlot! haha!
Elijah Wood
Orlando Bloom.
Paul Wesly
9) If you could look into the future, would you?
I would. I would like see how my kids turn out! One of my favorite movies is Back to the future and I have always thought it would be awesome to see how my kids turn out.
10) What made you start a blog?
Got bored, so I wanted to do someting.
11) What was the happiest day of your life?
The happiest day of my life was going to the temple and being sealed to both Greg and Aliesha! Now We will Forever be a family!
12) Top 4 book recommendations...
-Harry Potter
-The Mortal Instruments
-The Giver
-The Message
13) What's your guilty pleasure movie?
Any movie that will take me away to a different world! Harry Potter. Lord of the Rings! I love those. Those two are always on the top of my list!
14) What's your worst habit?
My worst habit would have to be, being lazy! I seriously hate being lazy, but it seems like every day I get lazy! I try to fight it everyday, but out of habit I sit down to relax and an hour later I'm bored and wanting to do something.
15) What Golden Girl would you be?
I seriously LOVE this series. It brings back so many memories of my Grandma! We would not want to go to bed when visiting her and my mom would take us to go to bed, we'd fight it and fight it. My Grandma would finally tell my mom to just let us stay up and watch I Love Lucy and Golden Girls! :) So I would most definitely be Sophia! She has such a since of humor! I love all of her snappy come-backs and her "I-don't-care-what-you-say-or-think" attitude!





Great post! I thought your favorite food would be oreos or anything chocolate.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that we both think Stephen from Vampire Diaries is hot...because he really is :)
ReplyDeleteI learned some new stuff about you! I love posts like these. They always make me happy!
p.s. I got it to work! Yay!
I loved this. You and I have almost the same crush's. :) to funny.
ReplyDelete