Mar 1, 2011

Havin' Fun in the Sun!!!!

Today was such a beautiful day out. So the girls and I headed outside to soak up the rays!!!! It was so nice to get out and not be couped up in the house! Both girls had a blast. This is Kenzie's first time playing out side and she loved to explore. Mostly she loved having me chase her to the snow cause she thought it was quiet tasty! Aliesha loves riding her bike blowing bubbles and running. Needless to say nap time was around the corner so when we headed inside they weren't too haply about that. Here's some pic's of our fun day, enjoy..
Both of them love riding their bikes! Of course Kenz needs a little push, but she loves to go fast

playing in the snow and running around. Liesha's workin' it!!!
Kenzie and her snow! She had it in her mouth but when she saw I was looking she hurried and handed it to me. Aliesha throwing the ball up, unfortunately it landed in our flower bed on a cactus and popped.


BUBBLES, BUBBLES and more BUBBLES








Kenzie thought the bubbles were as tasty as the snow


So there ya go our fun spring day!!! Hope there are more of these days to come cause it was way nice to get out of the house. Too bad the weather man says Friday and Saturday will have snow, boo!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had fun! I am so wanting spring to arrive, so sick of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO loving this weather! It makes me really excited for spring to finally get here. I'm looking forward to going on walks with Emmy :). And who knows...with as reliable as the Utah weather people are, it will probably be 60 degrees without a cloud in the sky this weekend. At least thats what I'm hoping for! :)

    ReplyDelete